By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of downtown Philadelphia from Vango Lounge & Skybar, which CBS Philly
ranked as one of the city's Top Rooftop Bars
. For $35, regularly $101, two people can share cocktails and appetizers at this hot spot at 18th and Chestnut.
Why we love it
- CBS Philly ranks Vango Lounge & Skybar as one of the top rooftop bars in the city
- Save 65% on drinks, appetizers and sushi rolls at this Center City hot spot
- Choose from signature cocktails and apps like yellowtail crostini and pork dumplings
- The rooftop features an indoor patio as well as an outdoor terrace with heat lamps
April 9, 2013 - June 28, 2013
Vango Lounge & Skybar
116 S. 18th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Check out the unique second-floor lounge with crushed velvet walls, custom-made private booths and a one-of-a-kind chandelier. Or head upstairs to enjoy views of the city from the indoor patio or outdoor terrace with heat lamps.
- This deal for two people includes four drinks and three small plates or sushi rolls from the regular menu with options including:
- Specialty cocktails (up to $14 each) like the Pomegranate POP (Absolut vodka, pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice) or four kinds of mojitos, glasses of wine, including Clos du Bois Chardonnay and Blackstone Merlot, and beers
- Sushi rolls and small plates, such as the seared scallops or the tuna tacos with mango tomato salsa (up to $15 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 11, through June 28, 2013. Voucher can be used in the lounge or on the rooftop deck at a table, not at the bar. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms