By Travelzoo Staff
Last February's opening of Brick American Eatery one block from Rittenhouse Square
was anticipated by Philly.com, Grub Street and Philadelphia City Paper
, which dubs it an "approachable neighborhood restaurant." For $49, regularly $118, two can try anything on the menu
that OpenTable users award 4 stars.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 can dine at Brick American Eatery just outside Rittenhouse Square
- Regularly $118, this includes 2 appetizers, entrees and a bottle of wine or cocktails
- Brick's opening last year was anticipated by Philadelphia City Paper, Grub Street and Philly.com
- OpenTable users award it 4 stars
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 8, 2013
Brick American Eatery
1708 Lombard St.
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- This Local Deal includes:
- Any two appetizers, such as the popular duck nachos or tuna wontons with wasabi aioli
- Any two entrees, including the flat iron steak with truffle butter or crab cakes with lemon pesto cappellini
- A bottle of red or white wine (Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay) or any two specialty cocktails, beers or glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through April 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid Sunday-Friday anytime and Saturday from 5-7 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms