By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says the sophisticated French cuisine at Amuse "elicits lots of happy faces," and the South Philly Review raves about its "first-rate, delightful dishes." Housed in the AAA 4-Diamond Le Méridien Philadelphia, Amuse is a chic escape in Center City that The Washington Post calls "very hip and excellent."
Why we love it
- For $69, receive dinner for 2 at Amuse in Le Méridien Philadelphia in Center City
- Regularly $134, this deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- Start your evening with 2 glasses of prosecco
- Amuse delivers "delightful dishes," according to the South Philly Review
- The Washington Post and Zagat praise its upscale ambiance and French cuisine
Dec. 25, 2012 - March 10, 2013
Le Méridien Philadelphia
1421 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- With this Local Deal for $69, regularly $134, two people can dine overlooking City Hall with their choice of anything on the regular menu, including:
- Two welcome glasses of prosecco
- Two appetizers or salads, such as the crab & frisee
- Two entrees, including prime Meyer beef tenderloin
- One dessert to share, such as the maple creme brulee
- Or treat your friends to a holiday double date: up to two vouchers are allowed per table.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, Dec. 26, through March 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms