By Travelzoo Staff
The Philadelphia Inquirer says "a bit of Venice visits Rittenhouse" with C19 (formerly Cichetteria 19) 's reopening last year. For $49, try dishes from a menu that was awarded the Slow Food Philadelphia Snail Food of Approval
award for its commitment to local and sustainable ingredients with this deal for dinner for two, regularly $99.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 people can dine on a farm-to-table dinner at C19 in Rittenhouse Square
- Regularly $99, the deal includes 2 appetizers and 2 entrees
- This deal also includes a $25 credit to be used toward glasses of wine, beers or cocktails
- C19 earns 4-star ratings from Yelp and OpenTable users
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 4, 2013
267 South 19th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- This deal includes dishes from a menu that varies every week with a focus on fresh ingredients and inspiration from Italian cuisine. The menu may include dishes like:
- Two appetizers or small plates, like original Venetian aged prime meatballs, beet salad with mixed greens and local goat cheese, and a formaggi with a selection of five seasonal cheeses
- Two entrees, with selections like the Jonathan King New York strip steak with fava beans; Fossil Farm prime hanger steak frites with mustard aioli and cipollini mushroom trifolati; and a margherita pizza with mozzarella, plum tomatoes, basil and olive oil
- A $25 credit to be used toward glasses of wine, beers or cocktails
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through April 4, 2013. Reservations are required and can be made by phone or online at CityEats. Reservations are subject to availability. Limit of 1 voucher per table. Limit of 1 voucher purchase per person. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms