By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "tasty Venetian small plates" at C19 (formerly Cichetteria 19), rating its cuisine "very good to excellent" (21). For $49, regularly $99, try dishes from a menu that received the Slow Food Philadelphia Snail Food of Approval
award for its commitment to local and sustainable ingredients.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 people can dine on a farm-to-table dinner at C19 in Rittenhouse Square
- Regularly $99, the deal includes 2 appetizers and 2 entrees
- This deal also includes a $25 credit toward wine, beers or cocktails
- Zagat rates its cuisine "very good to excellent" and OpenTable users award it 4 stars
Jan. 2, 2013 - April 4, 2013
267 South 19th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- With this Local Deal for two people, take your pick of items from an Italian-inspired menu that varies every week and focuses on fresh ingredients. This deal includes:
- Two appetizers or small plates, like Venetian meatballs, roasted duck confit or formaggi with a selection of five seasonal cheeses
- Two entrees (up to $23 each), such as a locally sourced burger with goat cheese and truffle fries, pollo alla birra with apple squash puree or a margherita pizza with buffalo mozzarella and plum tomatoes
- A $25 credit to be used toward glasses of wine, beers or cocktails
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4 through April 4, 2013. Reservations are required and can be made by phone or online at CityEats. Reservations are subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms