By Travelzoo Staff
raves about Cedars, saying "the food is authentic and the welcome sincere." For $45, regularly $123, Travelzoo subscribers can sample the Lebanese cuisine that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (22).
Why we love it
- For $45, get a Lebanese dinner for 2 at Cedars in Queen Village
- Normally $123, this deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 1 dessert from the regular menu
- Guests also receive a bottle of California wine
- Zagat hails the "fresh" cuisine at this "Lebanese nook"
Dec. 10, 2012 - March 11, 2013
616 S. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- With this Local Deal for two people, get your choice of anything from the regular menu, including:
- Two appetizers, soups or salads, such as hummus or calamari
- Two entrees, like moussaka or chicken kebobs
- One dessert to share, such as baklava or chocolate mousse
- One bottle of red or white California wine
- Travelzoo Tip: Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 11, through March 11, 2013. Reservations are recommended and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms