By Travelzoo Staff
A "hip, stylish" destination in the Hotel Palomar, Square 1682 earns a "very good to excellent" (22) rating from Zagat
, which raves about its "knockout" space and "innovative" cuisine. For $99, regularly $170, two people can ring in the new year at this Rittenhouse hot spot that's filled with "a special-occasion buzz," according to Philly.com
Why we love it
- For $99, 2 can celebrate with a 4-course New Year's Eve dinner at Square 1682, regularly $170
- Chef de cuisine Caitlin Mateo's special menu features lobster pani puri and gremolata-crusted tuna
- This experience also includes 2 glasses of sparkling wine and 2 glasses of red or white wine
- Zagat praises the "hip" space and "innovative" cuisine
- This same package is available in a private dining room for a party of 10 or 14
- For $55, get dinner for 2 after the new year, regularly $107
Dec. 5, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
121 South 17th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- This special New Year's Eve dinner includes:
- An elegant four-course dinner for two, including lobster pani puri, gremolata-crusted tuna and Valrhona chocolate cake
- Two glasses of Domaine Ste. Michelle Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine
- Two glasses of red or white wine, such as Canaletto Pinot Noir
- Make it a party: For $440, this same package is available in a private dining room for a party of 10 (regularly $850); $595 gets this package in a private room for 14 (regularly $1190).
- Or plan a date after the new year: $55 gets dinner for two, including two appetizers and entrees plus a $25 credit toward wine, beer or cocktails, regularly $107.
- Note: The restaurant will be offering an optional wine pairing with New Year's Eve dinner; ask your server for details.
- Travelzoo Tip: Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
New Year's Eve vouchers can be redeemed on Dec. 31 only; valid for 6:30 p.m. seating only. Regular dinner vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through Mar. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are valid for 2, 10 or 14 diners only. Regular dinner vouchers are not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, Feb. 14 or during Restaurant Week. A 20% gratuity charge will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms