By Travelzoo Staff
Take in dramatic views of the Philadelphia cityscape while dining at the members-only Pyramid Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched on the 52nd floor of the BNY Mellon Center, where the movie "Philadelphia" was filmed, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two starting at $59.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Pyramid Club on the 52nd floor of the BNY Mellon Center
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $109, get a dinner for 4 -- that's just over $27 per person
- This invitation-only club boasts sweeping views from the top of the building where "Philadelphia" was filmed
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
1735 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as caramelized sea scallops ($14) and the fig and goat cheese flatbread ($12)
- Any two entrees, like ahi tuna in a yuzu glaze ($26) and filet mignon with kennet square mushrooms ($26)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109-- that's just over $27 per person.
- Dinner is served Tuesday-Friday from 5:30 to 9 p.m.
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, Friday reservations are now booked out through Jan. 4, 2013. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms