By Travelzoo Staff
After opening its doors in February, Brick American Eatery in Rittenhouse Square, which Philly.com calls a "homey, neighborhood spot" with "friendly fare," kept its momentum going with the July debut of its upstairs lounge, Dalia's.
Why we love it
- For $25, get $50 toward cocktails and sophisticated small plates at Dalia's Lounge & Piano Bar
- Dalia's is a new lounge at Brick American Eatery, which Philly.com calls a "homey, neighborhood spot"
- Listen to live piano music while eating duck nachos, swirling wine or sipping seasonal fall cocktails
Nov. 5, 2012 - Feb. 6, 2013
Dalia's Lounge & Piano Bar
1708 Lombard St.
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- With this Local Deal for $25, unwind while listening to live piano music and tasting $50 of sophisticated eats and drinks at Dalia's Lounge & Piano Bar at Brick. This is enough to easily cover two appetizers plus two cocktails --perfect for an evening out for two.
- Sample anything on the menu of small plates, including Brick's popular duck nachos and tuna wontons, and sandwiches such as the lamb burger. Sip your choice of wine, beer or seasonal cocktails like the Pumpkin Pie Martini.
All of the salads and entrees from the Brick menu are available at Dalia's, just ask your server.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, Nov. 7, through Feb. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid anytime Wednesday-Sunday. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms