By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of downtown Philadelphia from Vango Lounge & Skybar, which CBS Philly
ranked one of the city's Top Rooftop Bars
. For $35, regularly $101, two people can select four drinks and three appetizers at this hot spot at 18th and Chestnut.
Why we love it
- For $35, get 4 drinks and 3 appetizers or sushi rolls to share at Vango Lounge & Skybar, regularly up to $101
- Choose from signature cocktails, glasses of wine or beers, and apps like tuna tacos and pork dumplings
- CBS Philly ranks Vango as one of the top rooftop bars in the city, calling it an "urban escape"
- OpenTable reviewers like the vibrant bar scene and give it a Diners' Choice award
Oct. 28, 2012 - Jan. 30, 2013
Vango Lounge & Skybar
116 S. 18th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Check out the unique second-floor lounge with crushed velvet walls, custom-made private booths and a one-of-a-kind German chandelier. Or, head upstairs to enjoy views of the city from the indoor patio or outdoor terrace with heat lamps.
- This deal includes four drinks and three small plates or sushi rolls from the menu to share:
- Specialty cocktails like the Pomegranate POP (Absolut vodka, pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice), four kinds of mojitos, glasses of wine including Clos du Bois Chardonnay and Blackstone Merlot, and beers (up to $14 each)
- Small plates and sushi rolls, such as the seared bacon scallop and the dragon roll with wasabi mashed potatoes (up to $15 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 30, through Jan. 30, 2013. Voucher can be used in the lounge or on the rooftop deck at a table, not at the bar. Reservations are not required, but can be made through OpenTable.com. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms