By Travelzoo Staff
Newly refurbished, with a new menu and new name, Duel Piano Bar is a "fresh showstopper" complete with "interactive, sing-along" entertainment and "whimsical" cocktails, according to Drink Philly
. For $29, regularly $63, two people can unwind with snacks and drinks while battling piano players recreate the crowd's favorite tunes.
Why we love it
- For less than half the regular price, 2 people can snack, sip and sing at Duel Piano Bar in Rittenhouse Square
- Unwind with live music, 3 appetizers from a new menu and 4 drinks, including beer, wine and specialty cocktails
- Drink Philly calls Duel a "fresh showstopper"
- Use this deal Wednesday-Friday and skip the cover charge
- For $59, regularly $126, 4 people can enjoy 6 appetizers and 8 drinks
Oct. 16, 2012 - Jan. 18, 2013
Duel Piano Bar
1420 Locust St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- This Local Deal includes:
- Any three appetizers, including cheeseburger sliders and fries, wings and cheesesteak egg rolls (includes everything but the sampler platter)
- Four drinks, including beer, wine and any of 10 specialty cocktails, such as the Flirtini, Piano Punch or Caramel Macchiato Martini (excludes the Hurricane cocktail)
- Or bring all of your back-up singers: For $59, regularly $126, get this same package for four people.
Use this deal Wednesday through Friday when there's no cover, or pay $5 a head on Saturdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 18, through Jan. 18, 2013. Does not include Hurricane drink, sampler platter or Saturday night entrance fee. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms