By Annie England
Zagat rates Girasole a 23, saying "you can't go wrong with the divine salt-baked branzino or excellent homemade pasta" at this Symphony House restaurant.
Why we love it
- "Refined classics" served "with a quiet sophistication" (Zagat)
- OpenTable reviewers award its Italian cuisine 4 stars
- 92% of Urbanspoon voters like it
- Deals available for tables of two or four
May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014
440 S Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- For $59 (reg. $124), two can sit down to dinner with their choice of menu items
Any two appetizers, such as burrata with roasted beets or filet mignon carpaccio with artichoke, asparagus, shaved Parmigiano and truffle oil
Any two entrees, such as branzino with salt-encrusted fresh herbs or sirloin steak with arugula and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Two glasses of wine (up to $12 each), such as Louis Latour Pinot Noir or Altanuta Pinot Grigio
Or, get this same deal for a table of four for $115 (reg. $248)
The fine print
Valid May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Valid for glasses of wine up to $12 each. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table.
See all terms