By Annie England
Try unlimited samples and watch demonstrations by celebrity chefs and authors at the 2013 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits.
Why we love it
- Unlimited food, wine and spirits samples at more than 150 stations
- Culinary demonstrations by award-winning chefs Tony Clark, Paul Drew and Rocky Fino
- Presentations by Fabio Viviani, Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos (require additional tickets)
- Meet and greet and bottle signing with Ramona Singer of "The Real Housewives of NYC"
Oct. 18 - Oct. 20, 2013
2013 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits
Valley Forge Casino Resort
1160 1st Ave.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- For $45 (reg. $90), get two general admission (GA) tickets for Friday, Oct. 18, from 4-8 p.m.
For $49 (reg. $90), get two GA tickets for Saturday, Oct. 19, from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
For $49 (reg. $90), get two GA tickets for Saturday, Oct. 19, from 4 - 8 p.m.
For $45 (reg. $90), get two GA tickets for Sunday, Oct. 20, from 12 - 4 p.m.
Culinary demonstrations vary each day, so check the schedule
before purchasing your voucher.
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Voucher is valid for entry on 1 day only.
See all terms