By Travelzoo Staff
Two can escape to Crossing Vineyards, which recent Travelzoo visitors say "makes for a great day" with "fabulous" ambiance.
Why we love it
- Named the best winery in the area by readers of The Courier Times
- Rated 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the "friendly and knowledgeable" staff
- Try cupcakes from House of Cupcakes, featured on Food Network's "Cupcake Wars"
Sept. 13, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013; Friday - Sunday
1853 Wrightstown Rd.
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- 14 wine tastings per person, including gold- and silver-medal vintages from last year's San Diego Critics Challenge and the International Eastern Wine Competition
Five mini cupcake tastings from House of Cupcakes in Princeton, with rotating flavor selections like key lime pie, salted caramel and espresso
For $55 (reg. $112), get the same deal for a group of four
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations MUST be made by the Tuesday prior to the weekend that guests plan to visit the property. Vouchers can be used on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms