By Travelzoo Staff
Philadelphia's Magic Gardens is a non-profit museum and community arts center rated 4.5 stars on both Yelp and TripAdvisor. Travelzoo subscribers can visit Isaiah Zagar's colorful mosaic oasis, decked out in a vibrant display of glass bottles, handmade tiles, bicycle wheels and mirror pieces.
Why we love it
- Designed by the notable local mosaic artist Isaiah Zagar
- This arts center is 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Colorful mosaics made of bicycle wheels, glass bottles and mirrors
- Located on South Street
July 28, 2013 - Feb. 2, 2014
Philadelphia's Magic Gardens
1020 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Choose from two options for your visit:
- $14 for a guided weekend tour for two people (Saturday or Sunday) and two souvenir magnets from the gift shop ($28 total value).
- $24 for a guided weekend tour for four people (Saturday or Sunday) and four souvenir magnets ($56 total value)
- The tours are about an hour and 15 minutes long and include general admission.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Aug. 3, through Feb. 2, 2014. Reservations are required. Children ages 5 and under are free. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms