By Travelzoo Staff
The Starlight Fleet earns rave reviews from Travelzoo subscribers -- 90% of whom tell us they enjoyed their wildlife-spotting cruises. For $15, regularly $30, depart on a dolphin-watching cruise from Wildwood Crest.
Why we love it
- Spot bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds
- Cruises are led by a marine biologist
- Tours available Monday-Friday throughout summer
- Travelzoo guests say "This experience really delivered"
Aug. 1, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
6200 Park Boulevard
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- Climb aboard the Atlantic Star and glide through the Intracoastal Waterway and Cape May Inlet to the Atlantic, where a marine biologist guide will help you spot bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds.
- Two-hour "Around Cape May" cruises depart at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday through summer.
- Update: Whale-watching cruises are now available.
- For $20 (reg. $40), head out on a 3-hour "Big Trip" to see whales, birds & dolphins (valid through Oct. 15; trips depart daily in the height of summer)
- For $18 (reg. $35), depart on a 2.5-hour "Weekend Special" Whale & Dolphin Watch (valid through Sept. 15; trips depart on summer weekends)
The fine print
Update: Whale-watching cruises are now available. Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 2, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations are required. May buy additional as gifts for others. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms