By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on a seafaring safari with Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center, which earns a 91% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers as well as 4 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers.
Why we love it
- Spot whales and dolphins off the coast of Cape May
- Save 50% on 3 tour options
- Trips depart every day of the week throughout summer
- Rave reviews from Travelzoo and TripAdvisor users
July 17, 2013 - Nov. 11, 2013
Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
1121 Route 109
Cape May, NJ 08204
- During a two- to three-hour tour, a naturalist guide will narrate and instruct guests on spotting techniques while observing wildlife in their natural habitat. Depending on your cruise, keep an eye out for finback whales, minke whales, humpback whales, dolphins and marine birds.
- Select from the following options:
- For $15 (reg. $30), set off on a two-hour Around Cape May Dolphin Watch Cruise (trips depart daily in summer)
- For $18 (reg. $35), depart on a 2.5-hour Weekend Special Whale & Dolphin Watch (trips depart on summer weekends)
- For $20 (reg. $40), head out on a three-hour Big Trip to see whales, birds & dolphins (trips depart daily in summer)
- Tours depart from Utsch's Marina and take place aboard the American Star, a 100-foot ship that includes a fully stocked galley with food and refreshments available for purchase.
- Note: Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, July 19, through Nov. 11, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages. All cruises subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms