By Travelzoo Staff
WITF's chef Donna Desfor says that "people are paying attention" to the "memorable" Pennsylvania wines at The Vineyard at Hershey on the Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country Trail. For $20 (regularly $40), spend a day at this Middletown vineyard that earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a tour & tasting at The Vineyard at Hershey
- Sample 6 wines with cheese, chocolate and fruit pairings
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $99, reserve a private tasting for up to 12 people
July 24, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
The Vineyard at Hershey
598 Schoolhouse Rd.
Middletown, PA 17057
- This Local Deal for a VIP Experience for two includes:
- A tour of the vineyard or production center
- Six pours of the current released wines paired with artisan cheeses, chocolates, fruits and crackers
- Two souvenir wine glasses to take home
- 10% off wine purchased
- Or, make it a party: private VIP Experience tours and tastings for groups of up to 12 people are available for $99 (regularly $240) -- that's less than $9 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 31, through Oct. 30, 2013. Valid Wednesday-Sunday. Reservations are required and must be made by email at least 3 days in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms