By Travelzoo Staff
Recent Travelzoo visitors said Crossing Vineyards "makes for a great day" with "friendly and knowledgeable" wine leaders and a "fabulous" ambiance. For $29, regularly $56, two can escape for a winery tour and tasting at this Washington Crossing gem, named the best winery in the area by readers of The Courier Times.
Why we love it
- 2 can sip award-winning wines at Crossing Vineyards
- Includes 14 tastings per person and mini cupcakes
- Try cupcakes from House of Cupcakes, featured on Food Network
- Rated 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
July 23, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013
1853 Wrightstown Rd.
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- Head to the tasting room to sample a variety of more than 25 wines (14 tastings per person), including gold- and silver-medal vintages from last year's San Diego Critics Challenge and the International Eastern Wine Competition.
- The deal also includes five mini cupcake tastings -- each from House of Cupcakes in Princeton, featured on Food Network's "Cupcake Wars" -- with rotating flavor selections like key lime pie, salted caramel and espresso.
- For $55, regularly $112, get the same deal for a group of four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, August 2, through Oct. 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations MUST be made by the Tuesday prior to the weekend that guests plan to visit the property. Vouchers can be used on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms