By Travelzoo Staff
The Starlight Fleet earns rave reviews from Travelzoo subscribers -- 90% of whom tell us they enjoyed their wildlife-spotting cruises. For $15, regularly $30, depart on a dolphin-watching cruise from Wildwood Crest.
Why we love it
- Spot bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds
- Cruises are led by a marine biologist
- Sunset dinner cruises also available
June 14, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
6200 Park Boulevard
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- Climb aboard the Atlantic Star and glide through the Intercoastal Waterway and Cape May Inlet to the Atlantic, where a marine biologist guide will help you spot bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles and marine birds.
- Two-hour "Around Cape May" cruises depart at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday through summer.
- Alternatively, join the Starlight Fleet for an evening cruise to the Delaware Bay, where you can watch the sun set over Sunset Beach while looking out for bottlenose dolphins.
- Sunset cruises depart at 6:00 p.m. every day through summer and include a buffet dinner with hot dogs, burgers, corn on the cob, fruit, salads and two frozen cocktails per person -- an excellent summer date night. Tickets are available for $49 for two people (regularly $104).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 8, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms