By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to Philadelphia and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out,"
according to Metro Boston
. For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at various Philly bars
- Artists guide guests through different paintings each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 4, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
- Held at bars around Philly --including New Deck Tavern in University City and Devil's Alley in Rittenhouse Square -- parties are hosted by artists who provide the necessary materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool. The first class is June 15 at Ralic's on South.
- The subject changes every class, so use the images on the online calendar to pick your class.
Make a weekend of it with 45% savings at the AAA 4-Diamond Loews Philadelphia
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15, through Sept. 15, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms