By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day paddling down the upper section of the Delaware River with this exclusive Local Deal from Reber River Trips. For $19, regularly $38, Travelzoo subscribers can spend the day rafting or kayaking in Barryville, 90 miles outside New York City.
Why we love it
- Take a rafting or kayak trip on the Delaware River with Reber River Trips
- Includes all necessary rafting gear, trip orientation and transportation
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with family or friends; rafts can accommodate up to 8 people
- Visit the on-site restaurant after the trip for lunch, dinner or drinks
- This experience is only 90 miles from New York City
May 1, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
Reber River Trips
3351 Route 97
Barryville, NY 12719
- This deal is available any day through October and includes:
- Rafting or kayaking on the Delaware River, which begins with orientation and safety training before navigating down mild to Class II rapids; perfect for beginners
- Shuttle service to and from the river
- Go with a friend and save more: For $35, two people can take to the rapids on a kayak or raft. Buy multiple vouchers and go with family or friends; rafts can accommodate up to eight people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 6, through Oct. 6, 2013. Reservations are required; scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions. Rafting trips are unguided. Age restrictions for children under 12 years old may apply based on water conditions. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 10 days notice. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms