By Travelzoo Staff
Taste is the exclusive tasting room for Sand Castle Winery, an independently owned vineyard on the Bucks County Wine Trail rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and featured on CBS Philly
. For $15 (regularly $30), two people can sip on a glass of wine each and share a cheese plate.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers told us that Taste is "absolutely amazing" and "informative and fun"
- Try riesling, cabernet, pinot noir, rose or blush from Sand Castle Winery
- Sand Castle was featured on CBS Philly and is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $15 (reg. $30), 2 can share wine and cheese in either Phoenixville or Warrington
- For $39 (reg. $80), 2 can attend a wine, olive oil and balsamic tasting class
April 23, 2013 - June 25, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers have told us that the wines at Taste are "absolutely amazing." Use this voucher at either the Phoenixville or Warrington location and choose from more than a dozen vintages, including riesling, cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, rose, blush, sangria and pinot grigio.
- Or for $39 (regularly $80), two can reserve a spot in a Wine, Olive Oils & Balsamic tasting class. These 90-minute tasting classes with light fare explore how extra virgin olive oils, balsamic vinegars and wine complement each other. Students will receive serving tips, a flavor list and a souvenir wine glass to take home.
- Classes are offered on weekends and weeknights at both the Warrington and Phoenixville locations. Check the online schedule for available dates.
The fine print
Wine and cheese vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, April, 25, through June 25, 2013. Wine class vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26, through June 25, 2013. Reservations are not required for wine and cheese; reservations are required and subject to availability for classes. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms