By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on a seafaring safari with Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center, which earns 4 stars from both TripAdvisor and Yelp reviewers.
Why we love it
- Get up close with whales, dolphins and marine birds off the coast of Cape May
- Trips depart throughout summer
- Save 50% on 3 tour options; cruises are available every day of the week
- Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
April 25, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
1121 Route 109
Cape May, NJ 08204
- During a two- to three-hour tour, a naturalist guide will narrate and instruct guests on spotting techniques while observing wildlife in their natural habitat. Depending on your cruise, keep an eye out for finback whales, minke whales, humpback whales, dolphins and marine birds.
- Select from the following options:
- For $15 (reg. $30), set off on a 2-hour "Around Cape May" Dolphin Watch Cruise (valid May 3-Oct. 15; trips depart daily in summer months)
- For $18 (reg. $35), depart on a 2.5-hour "Weekend Special" Whale & Dolphin Watch (valid June 15 -Sept. 15; trips depart on summer weekends)
- For $20 (reg. $40), head out on a 3-hour "Big Trip" to see whales, birds & dolphins (valid May 4 -Oct. 15; trips depart daily in summer months)
- Tours depart from Utsch's Marina and take place aboard the M/V American Star, a 100-foot ship that includes a fully stocked galley with food and refreshments available for purchase.
- Note: Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through Oct. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 and older, but vouchers can be used for guests of all ages. All cruises subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms