By Travelzoo Staff
For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can head to Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country next month for the Sweet Sensations of May -- a seasonal event including wine tastings with sweets pairings at 11 vineyards.
Why we love it
- This springtime event in Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country offers tastings at 11 vineyards
- Each vineyard provides tastings of 5 wines with chocolate and sweets pairings
- The offer is good on Saturdays and Sundays through May
- Half-priced tickets are available for individuals ($7) and couples ($12)
April 17, 2013 - May 19, 2013
Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country
598 Schoolhouse Rd.
The Vineyard at Hershey
Middletown, PA 17057
- With this Local Deal for $7 for one person (reg. $15) or $12 for two people (reg. $25), make your way along the wine trail this May, stopping at each participating winery for tastings of five wines with chocolate and assorted sweets at each stop.
- Tickets also include a souvenir wine glass to take to each winery plus a 10% discount at all winery gift shops.
- Visit each vineyard at your own pace -- tickets are valid on Saturdays and Sundays from May 4-19 and can be used over multiple days.
Guests who visit all 11 wineries over the three-weekend event will be entered into a drawing to win a wine refrigerator stocked with wine from all the wineries.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 4, through May 19, 2013. Online registration is required. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms