By Travelzoo Staff
Crossing Vineyards boasts a collection of awards for its Bucks County wines -- including the 2013 Governor's Cup and a Jefferson Cup Medal of American Merit -- and was named the best winery in the area by The Courier Times readers. With this Local Deal for $29, regularly $58, two can visit this charming Washington Crossing winery for tastings and charcuterie.
Why we love it
- Crossing Vineyards was named the area's best winery by The Courier Times
- For $29, 2 people can sample their award-winning wines
- Each person will receive 14 tastings of red, white and sweet varietals
- This visit also includes an assortment of nuts, cheese and charcuterie
- For $55 (reg. $116), get the same deal for 4 people
March 24, 2013 - June 15, 2013
1853 Wrightstown Rd.
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- Head to the tasting room to sample a variety of more than 25 wines made from local fruits with this deal for:
- A wine tasting (14 tastings each) consisting of red, white and sweet varieties as well as some of the winery's medal-winning vintages, which include the Viognier, noted by Epicurious as one of the top wines in the state
- An assortment of nuts, cheese and charcuterie
- For $55 (regularly up to $116), get the same deal and take a group of four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through June 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations must be made by the Tuesday prior to the weekend that guests plan to visit the property. Vouchers can be used on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms