By Travelzoo Staff
TripAdvisor reviewers rave about the delectable snacks and delightful guides of Chew Philly Food Tours, awarding it 4.5 stars. With this Local Deal for $29 (regularly $60), Travelzoo subscribers can eat their way along the Schuylkill River on a Chew Manayunk Food Tour.
Why we love it
- TripAdvisor reviewers award Chew Philly Food Tours 4.5 stars
- For $29, spend 2.5 hours exploring and eating on a Chew Manayunk Food Tour
- Includes 8 food tastings from top-rated delis, bakeries & shops --the equivalent of a hearty lunch
- Get this same deal for 2 people for $57
March 10, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Chew Philly Food Tours
Philadelphia, PA 19128
- This 2.5-hour tour includes a historical walk through the 300-year-old Manayunk neighborhood as well as eight food tastings from top-rated, family-owned delis, bakeries and specialty shops.
- Tasting locations are subject to change, but may include:
- Sorrentino's Deli, a third-generation family deli
- Angelo & Josephine's, an Italian specialty shop
- Sweet Elizabeth's, a cupcake hot spot that earns 4.5 stars from Yelp reviewers
- Or, make it a date: $57 (regularly $120) gets this same deal for two people.
Reviewers confirm the amount of food included on the tour is the size of a hearty progressive lunch, so come hungry.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 14, through Oct. 31, 2013. Tours are held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms