By Travelzoo Staff
WITF's chef Donna Desfor says that "people are paying attention" to the "memorable" Pennsylvania wines at The Vineyard at Hershey on the Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country Trail. For $30, Travelzoo subscribers can nab early tickets to spend their summer listening to live music and sipping wine at this Middletown vineyard that earns 5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers.
Why we love it
- For $30, score a season pass to a summer music festival at The Vineyard at Hershey
- For $59, get a season pass for a couple
- Concerts are held every Friday evening from May 24 - Aug. 30
- This vineyard in Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country earns 5 stars on TripAdvisor
Feb. 24, 2013 - May 31, 2013
The Vineyard at Hershey
598 Schoolhouse Rd.
Middletown, PA 17057
- This Local Deal for an individual Decked-Out Live Entertainment Series season pass includes access to 15 concerts held at the vineyard every Friday from May 24 - Aug. 30, as well as backstage receptions with appetizers and barrel tastings.
- Or make every a date night: $59 (regularly $75) gets a season pass for a couple.
The fine print
Decked-Out Live Entertainment Series vouchers must be exchanged for a season pass by May 31. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer.
See all terms