By Travelzoo Staff
WITF's chef Donna Desfor says that "people are paying attention" to the "memorable" Pennsylvania wines at The Vineyard at Hershey on the Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country Trail. For $20 (regularly $40), spend a day at this Middletown vineyard that earns 5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers.
Why we love it
- For half the regular price, spend a day at The Vineyard at Hershey
- The VIP Experience for 2 includes a tour, wine tasting with cheese and souvenir glasses to take home
- This vineyard in Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country earns 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $30 or $59, snag discounted season passes to the vineyard's summer concert series
Feb. 12, 2013 - May 31, 2013
The Vineyard at Hershey
598 Schoolhouse Rd.
Middletown, PA 17057
- This Local Deal for a VIP Experience for two includes:
- A tour of the vineyard or production center
- Eight pours of the currently released wines paired with artisan cheeses
- Two souvenir wine glasses to take home
- Travelzoo subscribers can also nab early tickets to this summer's Decked-Out Live Entertainment Series. For $30 (reg. $50), get a season pass for an individual; or spend $59 (reg. $75) for a season pass for a couple. Season pass-holders get access to 15 concerts held at the vineyard every Friday from May 24 - Aug. 30, as well as backstage receptions with appetizers and barrel tastings.
The fine print
VIP Experience vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through May 31, 2013. Decked-Out Live Entertainment Series vouchers must be exchanged for a season pass by May 31. For the VIP Experience, email reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms