By Travelzoo Staff
Pennsylvania wine-making is "growing a big fan base,"
according to CBS Philly, and Sand Castle Winery along the Bucks County Wine Trail produces an array of wines that visitors can sample. For $19, taste nearly a dozen vintages and tour this scenic vineyard on the Delaware River, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
. This package is regularly $41.
Why we love it
- For $19, taste wines and tour Sand Castle Winery on the Bucks County Wine Trail
- Regularly $41, this package for 2 includes souvenir glasses to take home and a meat and cheese plate
- Take in vineyard and river vistas while sipping wine before or after the tour
- Sand Castle Winery was featured on CBS Philly and earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor
Feb. 5, 2013 - May 7, 2013
Sand Castle Winery
755 River Road
Erwinna, PA 18920
- This deal for two includes:
- 11 red and white wine tastings per person, including the Johannisberg Riesling Late Harvest and the popular Alpine Spice dessert wine
- Appetizer platter including a variety of premium meats and gourmet cheeses to eat in the castle's art gallery or tasting room
- 30-minute tour of the main castle, wine cellar and vineyards overlooking the Delaware River
- Two souvenir wine glasses to take home
- Tours and tastings take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sundays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through May 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, Feb. 10, March 10 or April 7. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms