By Travelzoo Staff
With The DiningOut Black Card, Travelzoo subscribers can save 25% on food and drink anytime at hot Philly restaurants like Water Works, an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Scenic View, and Lacroix, rated "extraordinary to prefection" (27) by Zagat. For $25-$40 (regularly $49.95-$79.95), select a six- or 12-month membership that's valid for use seven days a week.
Why we love it
- Save 25% on your dinner bill at 100+ restaurants across Philadelphia and New Jersey
- For $25 or $40, receive a 6-month or 1-year DiningOut Black Card membership
- It's valid for food and drinks for up to 4 people, 7 days a week
- Top spots, like Lacroix in Philly and Atlantic City's Gallagher's steakhouse, are included
- The $25 card pays for itself after one $100 dinner
- Also save on green fees at select golf courses
- Each member receives a personalized card mailed to their door (shipping is included)
Dec. 19, 2012 - March 21, 2013
The DiningOut Black Card by DiningOut Magazine
- Armed with this card, you can have dinner at any of the 100+ participating restaurants. It's valid on all food and drinks for up to four people (each diner must order one entree to receive the savings). The $25 card pays for itself with just one $100 dinner.
- New Jersey restaurants are also included. Save at Atlantic City's award-winning Gallagher's steakhouse at Resorts Hotel & Casino and Ebbit Room in Cape May, rated "extradordinary" (26) by Zagat. The card also offers 25% off green fees at area golf courses.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase, through March 21, 2013. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person (total for yourself and/or gifts). Click here to sign up for your membership. See voucher for redemption instructions. After redemption, please allow 2-5 business days to receive the card. The card is valid for dinner 7 days a week at all participating restaurants. The card is valid on all food and drinks for up to 4 people, but each diner must order 1 entree to receive the discount. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms