By Travelzoo Staff
Starting Oct. 12, more than 200 vendors, chefs, authors and TV personalities will gather at the 2012 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits. For $45 (regularly $90), two people can attend this exciting event Philadelphia News
says "will undoubtedly quench your thirst and satisfy all your hunger cravings" with this deal for unlimited food and drink samples
. For $79, get the same deal for a group of four, regularly $180.
Why we love it
- For $45, regularly $90, 2 people can enjoy unlimited samples at the 2012 TASTE Philadelphia Festival of Food, Wine and Spirits
- Features more than 200 top purveyors, including local chefs, restaurants and vendors
- Free live cooking demonstrations from celeb chefs like Ron Duprat of "Top Chef" are included
- This event takes place Oct. 12, 13 and 14 at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
Sept. 20, 2012 - Oct. 14, 2012
One Step Events
100 Station Ave.
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
Oaks, PA 19456
- Held at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, this year's events feature live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs like Ron Duprat of Bravo's "Top Chef" and Michael Giletto of "Iron Chef" and "Chopped." Uber-popular personalities like Bethenny Frankel will also present (demonstration is an additional $20 fee).
- Spend some time in the Taste of Italy pavilion, which features food and wine from Italy and vendors like Pera Wine Imports, or catch live entertainment, including talks from award-winning writer Gary Monterosso, who has appeared on the History Channel's "The Epic History of Everyday Things." (Seminars are available for an additional fee).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on the day of the event, which is held on Oct. 12 from 4-8 pm., Oct. 13 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Oct. 14 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Voucher is valid for entry on 1 day only. Present voucher at time of entry. Limit of 5 voucher purchases per person. Not valid on products. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms