By Ashley Pyle
Set off on an interactive tour across one of 14 U.S. cities, including New York, Chicago and D.C., for half off through the end of the year.
Why we love it
- "Sightsee without upping the nerd factor" (Washington Post)
- Each city has numerous competition-friendly tours to choose from
- Stray Boots sends scavenger hunt-type challenges via text or mobile web
- Answer trivia questions to receive the next clue
- Explore on your own schedules; tours do not have a set start time
Redeem by Dec. 31, 2014
- For $12 (reg. $24), two passes for any tour, lasting between two and three hours
- For $18, (reg. $48) four passes for any tour
Pick from New York City, Chicago, Boston, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, Miami and Washington, D.C.
Must have a U.S. mobile phone that can receive text messages
The fine print
Valid thru Dec. 31, 2014. Two or four people must use this offer together. Scavenger hunt takes place via cell phone and lasts about two to three hours. Must have a U.S. cellular phone and plan that can receive text messages; standard text message rates may apply.
See all terms