By Amanda Mulligan
Situated two blocks from Independence Hall, the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District places history buffs near the city's most iconic sites and saves them 45%.
Why we love it
- Includes accommodations for four people at no extra cost
- Located in Old City -- the city's most historic neighborhood, home to Elfreth's Alley, the Betsy Ross House and the Liberty Bell
- Walk one block to the National Constitution Center where the U.S. Constitution comes alive "through a series of highly interactive exhibits tracing the development and adoption of the nation's landmark guiding document" (Fodor's)
- Three blocks from Society Hill neighborhood -- a member of the National Register of Historic Places -- with the city's largest concentration of 18th- and 19th-century architecture
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
400 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
What's included & when
- Through March 15; rates change within the travel window
- $119 per night daily through Dec. 30; +$20 more nightly Jan. 1 - March 15
- $229 for two nights daily through Dec. 30; +$15 more nightly Jan. 1 - March 15
- Includes upgraded premium room accommodations that sleep four and parking
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click the booking link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 13-14, 31; Jan. 2-4 , 24-26; Feb. 14-15; March 6-8. Children 19 years of age and younger are free. This hotel allows ADA defined service animals. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Parking is included. Wi-Fi is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms