By Metra Farrari
Wander to the coast of Wildwood -- named the state's top beach by the New Jersey Star-Ledger -- and stay in a 1950s retro-inspired hotel, The Starlux, in a one-bedroom suite while warm, sunny days linger into fall.
Why we love it
- Stay adjacent to one of New Jersey's most popular beaches
- These one-bedroom suites feature a separate living area and kitchenette
- Save more than 35% on visits midweek in October and daily in November
- All guests staying through October receive continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi, parking and bike rentals are complimentary at this hotel
305 East Rio Grande Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays in October (select weekend available) and daily in November
- $69 per night in a one-bedroom suite
- $119 for two nights
- Weekend option: Visit Oct. 25-26 for $89 per night
One-bedroom suites sleep up to four people
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, parking and bike rentals
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 609-522-7412 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms