By Travelzoo Staff
Neighbored by historic downtown, a 44-acre theme park and the local Amish community, the Lancaster Host Resort is the ideal launchpad for families visiting Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Why we love it
- For $79, visit Sundays-Thursdays, September-October, or for $89, travel through August. Weekend stays are an additional $10 nightly. All stays include breakfast for two adults ($26 value), and children ages 12 and younger eat free.
- This full-service resort boasts 1.9 miles of walking trails, two swimming pools, mini golf, an on-site comedy club, an award-winning 18-hole golf course and two restaurants.
- Families can spend the day at Dutch Wonderland theme park located next to the hotel or drive 15 minutes to downtown's historic Penn Square to shop at the Romanesque Central Market -- the oldest operating farmers market in the country. Get a taste of traditional Dutch Country living by traveling a minute down the road to tour the Amish Farm and House.
Lancaster Host Resort
2300 Lincoln Highway East
Lancaster, PA 17602
What's included & when
- July 29, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Pennsylvania Dutch Country escape to Lancaster Host Resort at more than 35% off
- $79 per night Sundays-Thursdays, September-October
- $89 per night Sundays-Thursdays through August
- Weekends are an additional $10 nightly
- Includes breakfast for 2 adults; children ages 12 and younger eat free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 717-299-5500 and ask to speak to the reservations desk to book your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 31; Aug. 1-3; Sept. 29-30; Oct. 1-4, 10-12, 18-19, 20-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms