By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a "classic hotel, first opened in 1926, [that] has returned to claim its place among the best Philadelphia hotels," says Fodor's. The 4-star Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel is offering an exclusive Travelzoo deal that saves 30% on current rates and includes discounted parking and buy-one-get-one breakfast.
Why we love it
- For $139 per night, check in Sundays-Fridays through Aug. 29 or Nov. 24 - Dec. 30. Or for $20 more, visit Sept. 1 - Oct. 18. Two-night stays are available for arrivals any day of the week.
- Appropriately located one block from Rittenhouse -- "Philadelphia's most elegant square reminiscent of a Parisian park" (per Fodor's) -- the hotel will soon be the third property in the United States to become a member of the upscale European brand, Radisson Blu. In addition to newly renovated rooms, it also boasts a piano bar and two on-site restaurants where guests are serenaded by live music on weekends.
- Walk less than one block to Walnut Street, the city's premier shopping area, or take a 10-minute stroll to the theater district located on the Avenue of the Arts.
Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
220 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
What's included & when
- July 15, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Rittenhouse Square escape for 2 to the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel at 30% off
$139 per night, Sundays-Fridays through Aug. 29 and Nov. 24 - Dec. 30; $278 for a 2-night stay any day of the week
$159 per night, Sundays-Fridays Sept. 1 - Oct. 18; $318 for a 2-night stay any day of the week
Includes $24 discounted parking (reg. $36) and buy-1-get-1 breakfast
Getting there: The hotel is 9 miles from Philadelphia International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Philadelphia.
Our team has negotiated great deals on exciting activities
in the Philadelphia area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then make a reservation for your desired travel dates using the link on the voucher. Not available on: Aug. 7-9; Sept. 14, 28; Oct. 1-3, 5; Dec. 14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms