By Travelzoo Staff
Filling an Art Deco former theater in the historic district of downtown West Chester, Pa., the Hotel Warner is slashing prices through summer by nearly 50%. Visit any time through Sept. 15 for $99 per night and receive continental breakfast for two and free parking.
Why we love it
- Hundreds of preserved Greek Revival and Victorian structures make up the town, named one of the top 12 Distinctive Destinations in the country by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Nowadays these buildings host art galleries, bistros, bars and boutiques. Two blocks away is Éclat Chocolate, whose owner traveled to Peru on a recent Anthony Bourdain TV show to craft the chef's new line of chocolates.
- The Brandywine River runs through the region's pastoral hills, passing several wineries and the Revolutionary War-era Brandywine Battlefield. The Continental Army hunkered down in 1777 at Valley Forge, a half-hour north of town. Early aristocratic families like the du Ponts also peppered the area with extravagant, dream-like chateaus, "graced by lovely gardens and filled with world-class art" (National Geographic).
120 N. High Street
West Chester, PA 19380
What's included & when
- June 27, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
- Explore historic downtown West Chester, Pa., and save nearly 50% at the Hotel Warner
- $99 per night (reg. $169)
- Daily continental breakfast for 2, and validated parking in garage across the street (reg. $20)
- Travel through Sept. 15, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 610-692-6920 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms