By Travelzoo Staff
Along the northern Jersey Shore, the upscale town of Spring Lake is a prime spot for a "sophisticated adult getaway" (per Frommer's). This exclusively negotiated, 40%-off escape includes daily continental breakfast for two and a $50 food and beverage credit.
Why we love it
- For $119, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, May 27 - June 26 or Sept. 2 - Oct. 30, for a two-night stay in a newly renovated room at Doolan's Shore Club. For $20 more, stay in one of the hotel's larger deluxe rooms, also recently renovated and many with separate sitting areas.
- Head one mile northeast of the hotel to browse the town’s numerous boutique shops, or take a five-minute drive to reach the idyllic shoreline. In the evening, relax with a drink or dine on Chilean sea bass, jumbo lump crab cakes or grilled filet mignon at the hotel's Shore Club Grille & Bar.
- With a New Jersey Transit train stop just a five-minute walk away, Doolan’s is an easy trip from the New York City area. Philadelphia is a 1.5-hour drive away.
Doolan's Shore Club
700 State Hwy 71
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
What's included & when
- May 20, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
- Getaway for 2 to Doolan's Shore Club in Spring Lake, N.J., at 40% off
- $119 for a 2-night stay in a renovated standard room
- $139 for a 2-night stay in a renovated deluxe room, many with separate sitting areas
- Includes a $50 credit to spend at the Shore Club Grille & Bar
- Continental breakfast for 2
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, May 27 - June 26 or Sept. 2 - Oct. 30
The fine print
Update: Dates in June are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 732-449-3666 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The Shore Club Grille & Bar is closed on Mondays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms