By Travelzoo Staff
Tucked away in the Pennsylvania countryside sits an artfully restored inn with eclectic beauty peeking through every nook and cranny. With this exclusively crafted deal for Travelzoo subscribers, check in at the AAA 4-Diamond Settlers Inn for $149 through April and receive a $50 dining credit, welcome drinks and a $10 credit to the Arts and Crafts-inspired gift shop.
Why we love it
- Stay in a Deluxe King room for $20 more per night. Make it a two-night trip with a daily $50 dining credit for $269 (Deluxe Queen) or $299 (Deluxe King). From cherry wood flooring and hand-screened wallpaper to feather beds topped with luxury linens, accommodations are infused with charm, comfort and character. Most rooms also have a whirlpool tub.
- Use the $50 dining credit at the on-site restaurant where "the owners have prepared farm-to-table meals for decades as early pioneers of the concept" (Historic Hotels of America). Soak up the last bits of braised lamb shank or chicken leg roulade with homemade artisan bread before indulging in coconut fritters and peach creme brulee.
- Built in 1927 on land once under the charge of James Wilson, signer of the Declaration of Independence, this inn has been restored to modern comfort with its historical details intact. Guests can relax with a book on the deck overlooking the Lackawaxen River or take a scenic stroll through Bingham Park, across the street.
- Enthusiasts of the Arts and Crafts movement can visit the Dorflinger Glass Museum, known for its exhibit of cut crystal and stemware. Or antique your way through the town's many specialty shops.
The Settlers Inn
4 Main Ave.
Hawley, PA 18428
What's included & when
- Feb. 11, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Country retreat for 2 to the artfully restored Settlers Inn at 45% off
$149 for 1 night in a Deluxe Queen or Standard King room (reg. $179)
$169 for 1 night in a Deluxe King room (reg. $199)
$269 for 2 nights in a Deluxe Queen or Standard King room (reg. $358)
$299 for 2 nights in a Deluxe King room (reg. $398)
Includes a $50 daily dining credit, welcome round of drinks worth up to $30 and a $10 credit at the Potting Shed or lobby gift shop
Guests receive daily breakfast
Travel through April
The fine print
Update: Saturdays and Feb. 12-17, 23; March 1, 5, 8, 15, 25; April 5 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-833-8527, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Due to high call volume, there may be a hold time. Reservations desk open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Not available on: Feb. 12-17, 23; March 1-2, 5, 8-9, 15-16, 23, 30; April 4-6, 13, 20, 27. Limit one voucher per customer per night. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms