By Travelzoo Staff
Reconnect with nature while hiking the tree-covered Pocono Mountains or shoot down a water slide at the resort's indoor water park with this $89 winter getaway. Nestled on 1,200 acres along Lake Harmony, the Split Rock Resort & Golf Club offers an exclusive overnight escape that includes a $50 credit.
Why we love it
- Travel weekdays through March 28 at a savings of more than 40% on regular pricing. Two-night weekday and weekend stays are also available.
- Kick back in a Lake Side or Garden Side Lodge room with two queen beds. Don't forget the little ones -- kids 15 years of age and under stay free. Use the resort credit to catch a current release at the movie theater, throw some strikes at the bowling alley or reserve a treatment at the massage center.
- After working up an appetite, pick from one of the four on-site restaurants including an Italian eatery, a pizzeria and a sports bar. The resort is also within a 10-minute drive of ski resorts.
- Philadelphia and New York City are a two-hour drive from this resort.
Split Rock Resort & Golf Club
100 Moseywood Road
Lake Harmony, PA 18624
What's included & when
- Jan. 28, 2013 - March 28, 2013
- Escape to the Split Rock Resort & Golf Club in the scenic Pocono Mountains for more than 40% off regular pricing
- $89 for 1 night in a room with views of the lake or gardens, Sundays-Thursdays
- $149 for 2 nights arriving Sunday-Wednesday (reg. $264) or $199 for 2 nights arriving Thursday-Saturday (reg. $304)
- All offers include a $50 resort credit to use at the on-site water park, bowling alley, movie theater, restaurants and more
- Travel through March 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-255-7625 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 15-24. Credit not valid for the championship golf course. The water park is typically closed Tuesday-Thursday with the exception of holiday weeks. Some restaurants will be operating on seasonal hours. There is a $3 resort fee per person per night. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms