By Travelzoo Staff
With its 19th-century homes and restored B&Bs, Cape May is a slice of Victorian-era history and "the jewel of the Jersey Shore" (per Frommer's). Catch the blossoming of spring in this charming resort town and save 40% on current rates at a hotel with a prime oceanfront location on Beach Avenue.
Why we love it
- For $100, up to four people can overnight at the Beach Shack, whose modest name belies its trendy vibe. Spread out in a one-bedroom unit with sunshine-colored walls, beach-themed decor and a separate sitting area with a pull-out couch. This offer is available Sundays-Thursdays, May 12 - June 13, when daytime temperatures in Cape May hover in the 70s but the summer crowds have yet to inundate the shore.
- After a day on the sand, unwind with a drink at the hotel's ever-popular watering hole, the Rusty Nail. This 1970s lifeguard hangout has since evolved into an "iconic surfer bar" where "happy-hour crowds spill outside for the sunset, fire pit, live music, and the coldest beer in Cape May," according to Travel + Leisure.
205 Beach Avenue
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- Jan. 23, 2013 - June 13, 2013
- Overnight escape to the Beach Shack in Cape May at 40% off
- $100 for 1 night for up to 4 people
- Upgraded accommodations in a 1-bedroom unit with a queen bed and a pull-out sofa
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays May 12 - June 13
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: June 9-13 are no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-742-2507 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms