By Travelzoo Staff
Take the winding roads through the hills of Pennsylvania to a romantic nook in the Poconos Mountains. Get the country club treatment with an all-inclusive stay for two at Pocono Palace Resort for $159 per night.
Why we love it
- Travel through April and stay midweek in the resort's Fairway Suite where guests can cozy up to a personal fireplace after a soothing bath in the heart-shaped whirlpool tub. Upgrades are available to larger "chalet" suites with views of Echo Lake as well as to the iconic Champagne Tower Suite with seven-foot-tall jetted tub that looks like a giant's glass of bubbles.
- Turn the Poconos into a personal playground with this all-inclusive resort. Start the day with all-you-can-eat breakfast before enjoying one of the many activities offered as part of the package, such as snowmobiling, snow-tubing, archery, miniature golf, racquetball, tennis, or taking a leisurely rowboat adrift with your sweetheart on the picturesque lake in spring. Close the evening with unlimited dinner and the resort's nightly live entertainment. Friday nights feature an authentic Italian dinner and get the steakhouse treatment on Saturdays with "Strip Night."
- About the location: Philadelphia and New York City are within a two-hour drive from this resort.
Pocono Palace Resort
5241 Milford Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
What's included & when
- Dec. 20, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Scenic Pocono Mountains trip for 2 at Pocono Palace Resort at more than 40% off regular pricing
- All-inclusive resort includes daily breakfast and dinner, as well as many activities
- $159 for a 1-night stay in a Fairway Suite with a fireplace
- $179 for a 1-night stay in a Lakeside Chalet Suite with views of Echo Lake
- $229 for a 1-night stay in a multi-level, Champagne Tower Suite with a seven-foot hot tub
- Arrive Sundays-Thursdays through April
- Two-night weekend packages are available for $429 in a Fairway Suite, $479 in a Lakeside Chalet Suite and $579 in a Champagne Tower Suite
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the resort directly at 888-852-7422 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 27-31; Jan. 18-20; Feb. 13-19. Winter activities are based on weather conditions. Alcohol and lunch is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms