By Travelzoo Staff
Cape May is known as the "Queen of the Seaside Resorts," where Victorian manors and historic hotels of yesteryear paint the quiet streets. With this exclusively negotiated $119 deal, check in Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 27 at the Carroll Villa Hotel, "an establishment as charming as the city it calls home," according to NBC, and get extras like tastings at nearby wineries and breakfast at the highly praised on-site restaurant. This package saves more than 50% on regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Stay one night in a standard room with a double-size bed or upgrade to a larger room with a queen-size bed for $149. Extend your getaway with a two-night stay in a standard full room for $229 or large queen room for $269.
- Voted best brunch and lunch in Cape May in 2011, this hotel "gives a new meaning to the phrase 'bed and breakfast' with the sumptuous offerings at the Mad Batter" (New York Resident). Taste menu favorites like fluffy pancakes, vegetarian omelets or Chesapeake Bay Benedict with lump crab meat and caper hollandaise.
- After filling your stomach, take a trolley tour then sample some of Southern Jersey's most distinguished wines at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Cape May Winery. Walk to the heart of town to shop on Washington Street or visit Cape May Lighthouse, 10 minutes away.
- Beginning Nov. 16, witness Cape May's transformation into a real-life Dickens village outfitted with hanging garlands and twinkling lights that illuminate the island.
The Carroll Villa Hotel
19 Jackson Street
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- Oct. 10, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
- Cape May escape for 2 at the Carroll Villa Hotel for more than 50% off regular pricing
- $119 for 1 night in a standard room; upgrade to a larger queen room for $30 more (reg. $289)
- Daily full breakfast for 2 at the award-winning Mad Batter restaurant
- Choice of 2 mimosas or bloody marys (reg. $20)
- Wine tastings for 2 at Cape May Winery and Hawk Haven Vineyard (reg. $40)
- Cape May trolley tour tickets for 2 (reg. $20)
- Receive a bottle of wine upon arrival, Wi-Fi, morning coffee and a departure gift (reg. $40)
- Make it a 2-night escape in a standard room for $229 (reg. $378) or in a larger queen room for $269 (reg. $458)
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 27
- Grab a 3-course dinner for 2 for $59 at the Mad Batter
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-275-8452 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 8, 21-22; Dec. 24-25. Note: A resort fee of $10 per day is additional. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms