By Metra Farrari
Visit Pennsylvania Dutch Country, "one of the loveliest parts" of the state (Frommer's), and save over 50% at the historic Abraham Lincoln Hotel.
Why we love it
- History abounds in Reading, with popular draws like the 100-year-old Pagoda atop Mount Penn and the Daniel Boone Homestead
- The hotel has restored its 1930s features while offering modern amenities like free Wi-Fi
- Drive 10 minutes to shopping at VF Outlet or 30 minutes to Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- The hotel is two hours outside Philadelphia and a little over an hour from Harrisburg
The Abraham Lincoln - A Wyndham Hotel
100 North Fifth Street
Reading, PA 19601
What's included & when
- Midweek through Aug. 31 and weekends June 5 - Aug. 30, 2014
- $79 for one night, Sundays-Thursdays; $149 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
$89 for one night, Fridays-Saturdays starting June 5; $169 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Two welcome glasses of wine
Free daily parking
Daily breakfast for two
Room price based on two guests
Check cheap flights to Harrisburg
with Fly.com. Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: June 13, 25; July 19; Aug. 26. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 610-372-3700 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Additional guests are $10 per night. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms