By Kristyn Schiavone
The Pennsylvania Ballet dances George Balanchine's full-length ballet "Jewels," inspired by the work of famed jewelry designer Claude Arpels, at The Kimmel Center's Academy of Music.
Why we love it
- "Jewels" is "a marvelously entertaining compilation" (The New York Times)
- Travelzoo subscribers save 50% on Family Circle seats
- The ballet features music from Faure, Stravinsky and Tchaikovsky
- Choose from an evening performance this Thursday, Oct. 17, or matinee and evening performances on Saturday, Oct. 26
Thursday, Oct. 17, at 7:30 p.m., & Saturday, Oct. 26, at 2 p.m. & 8 p.m.
Academy of Music
260 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- One Family Circle ticket for $28 (reg. $56)
- No additional fees
The fine print
Seats are assigned by the Pennsylvania Ballet, 1 ticket per voucher. Multiple vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Seat location subject to availability.
See all terms