By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of all Philadelphia has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions with a CityPASS. Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use, giving you plenty of time to explore the city's aquarium, zoo and more.
Why we love it
- Get a taste of all Philadelphia has to offer and save more than 40% on admission to the city's top attractions
- The Philadelphia CityPASS booklet is $59 for adults and $39 for children ages 2-12
- CityPASS includes access to The Franklin Institute, on/off tour trolleys and Adventure Aquarium
- Booklets are valid for 9 days, starting with the day of redemption
June 17, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
- The Philadelphia CityPASS booklet is $59 (up to a $106.20 value) for adults and $39 (up to a $75.71 value) for children ages 2-12. It includes the following:
- The Franklin Institute
- Phila Trolley & The Big Bus Company
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary or Please Touch Museum
- Plus, with CityPASS you are able to avoid most main ticket lines.
- For more information about CityPASS in other cities, click here.
The fine print
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Dec. 12, 2013. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. Children are ages 2-12. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
See all terms