By Travelzoo Staff
According to The New York Times, "all's right in the kingdom of musical comedy at 'Sister Act,'" a show the New York Post calls "ridiculously fun." With this exclusive Local Deal, subscribers can snag tickets for 35% off.
Why we love it
- Musical comedy "Sister Act" makes its Philadelphia debut this April
- Catch the show on April 2-3 at 7:30 p.m.
- The New York Post calls the show "ridiculously fun"
- Amphitheatre Center seats are $29.25, regularly $45
- Upgrade to Family Circle Center seats for $48.75, regularly $75
- Based on the popular movie, the score was created by Grammy and Academy Award winner Alan Menken
March 27, 2013 - April 3, 2013
Academy of Music
240 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Amphitheatre Center seats are $29.25 (reg. $45) and Family Circle Center seats are $48.75 (reg. $75) for the following performances at the Academy of Music at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia:
- Tuesday, April 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- The original score was created by 10-time Grammy Award winner and eight-time Oscar winner Alan Menken, who wrote music for "Beauty and the Beast," "The Little Mermaid" and "Enchanted."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Submit." Click "Performance Dates" and click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance. Click "Best Available" and select section and quantity from drop-down menus and click "Add to Cart." Click "Proceed to checkout." Log in or create a new account. Mobile users: Click "Best Available By Section/Price" to select seats.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $9 per ticket and $4 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. Limit 4 tickets per order. The offer is available online only.