By Travelzoo Staff
Leaping into Philadelphia this weekend, Parsons Dance Company showcases its newest repertoire at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts. Orchestra seats are now half off, starting at $22.50.
Why we love it
- Parsons Dance Company will put its "energetic" style on display at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts (New York Times)
- Rear and Front Orchestra tickets are $22.50-$27.50, regularly $45-$55
- This weekend's performances are Friday at 8 p.m. and Saturday at 2 p.m.
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Feb. 26, 2013 - March 2, 2013
University of Pennsylvania
3680 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The following seating levels are available for the performances on Friday, March 1, at 8 p.m. and Saturday, March 2, at 2 p.m.:
- Rear Orchestra ... $22.50 (reg. $45)
- Front Orchestra ... $27.50 (reg. $55)
- Touring nationally and internationally, Parsons Dance Company has exhibited its talents all over the world. The group, called "energetic" and "engaging" by The New York Times, has also appeared on PBS, Bravo, A&E and the Discovery Channel.
- Booking Instructions: To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Pick a select performance and click "Buy." Select a valid seating section and the number of tickets desired, then click "Click to Purchase Tickets." Enter the promo code ZOOPARSONS in the top right box and click "Submit." Click "Checkout" and log in or register to complete your purchase. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet, or call to secure this deal.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. A fee of $5 per ticket will be additional. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.