By Travelzoo Staff
Catch Canadian fiddling sensation Bowfire or Irish music group The Chieftains at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton. With this Local Deal, subscribers can get tickets for as little as $35.
Why we love it
- See Bowfire on Feb. 23 at 8 p.m. or The Chieftains on March 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Any seat at the McCarter Theatre in New Jersey is $35-$45, regularly $52-$64
- Take the whole family; both shows are great for all ages
- A promo code is required: please see complete booking instructions
Feb. 20, 2013 - March 6, 2013
McCarter Theatre Center
91 University Place
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Orchestra and Balcony tickets to Bowfire on Saturday, Feb. 23, at 8 p.m. are $35 (reg. $52). Tickets to see The Chieftains on Wednesday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m. are $45 (reg. $56-$64).
- About the performances: Bowfire will showcase the work of 10 violinists, along with several other musicians, to bring audience members their twisted version of an orchestra. This group tackles almost every genre, from classic rock to bluegrass, jazz and even gypsy. The Chieftains bring their Irish roots to stage on their 50th-anniversary tour. The quintet performs catchy tunes with the help of guest musicians and traditional Irish step dancers.
- Note: Due to the popularity of this offer, there are a limited number of Bowfire tickets available.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Select February 2013 or March 2013 from the drop-down menu. Click "Buy" under desired performance on the calendar. Enter code TRAVEL in the "Promotion Code" box and click "Submit." Choose seating level by clicking on the map. Click on circles to select desired seats, then click "select" next to "Web Zoo" and then "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create a new account. Mobile users: Instead of selecting your seats from a map, select your seating level and enter a quantity of tickets in the box on the right. Click “Buy Tickets” and follow the prompts to book.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. A fee of $4.25 per ticket will be additional. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.